Sunday, December 25, 2022

Merry Christmas All!

 Just some pics from last night and this morning, and then I am off to sit, knit and enJOY the sunshine!  I hope you are too!

A tradition I have every year on Christmas Eve.  Watch a Christmas Carol with Alistair Sims.  None other will do!  And, there is nothing new this year with the watching, I have always watched it alone, as the Tall Guy was usually in bed.


I had presents under my tree to open this morning from the group of ladies, (two of which I have never met, but let me be a part of their advent mini group this year).  Such wonderful surprises!
I've definitely got to up my game with them next year!!


Chelsea Yarns Advent does a day 25, so I had a final mini to open there too.  I still don't know what it will be, I'm saving it for the new year.

And since it is Sunday, I put the last Sunday square in my Cozy Memories Blanket as well!  Even though there are no more Sundays in December, I am going to put one final square in the blanket this week, to round it off and finish the row.  Then, I'll lay it all out and decide where to go next, lengthwise or widthwise.


For now, I'm off to do some knitting, have a cuppa, enjoy the blue skies and sunshine.  


Hope you are all having a safe, healthy Christmas!  Thank you for stopping by here at Chez PJKnits!




No comments: