Saturday, December 24, 2022

Christmas Eve

 Okay, lets just say, I had grand plans starting today and going through the 27th.  Lets just say, I don't think any of them are happening... I caught a bug, a respiratory/cold bug, not Covid, thankfully, but, in keeping with the year 2022, I'm just staying home, looking forward.  

I'm gonna say it is hard, and I desperately trying to see the joy, but it's hard.

I, also, want to though, not bring you all down dear readers and friends, because, well, we all have our problems and we just have to keep looking forward.  

Upside here at Chez PJKnits, it is not as cold as it was, the forecast ahead had high 40s and maybe even 50 next week, so lets just look toward that and a new year, shall we?  

And Knit!

I caught up on my mitered squares yesterday and this morning.




All my advents are opened, with the exception of one more day of Chelsea Yarns advent for the 25th, along with some giftees under my tree from the ladies I swapped with.


I'll open them tomorrow, and do a regularly scheduled Sunday Scrappy Square for my blanket, and since there is one more space left in the width for 2022, I'll add a final square for the year, and then decide where to add on to it for 2023.

So, see, there are things to look forward to.

Please, all have a 



No comments: