Sunday, December 18, 2022

How's Your Weekend?

 We celebrated this lovely friend's birthday.  It was a surprise, she totally did not know it was happening.

We stayed in a lake house on Lake Geneva in Wisconsin.  It was cold, but we had so much fun!  It was just nice to get a way with friends, even though, I had a bit of anxiousness and we left a bit early.  It is something I am dealing with or at least trying to.  I just don't wait well, anyone else have that problem, how do you deal with it?


I'm working on a stealth Christmas project this week and hope to finish it in the next couple of days, but I did catch up on two days of my Cozy Memories Blanket Advent today.



Today's Chelsea Yarn mini is Woolen Mittens, and the coffee flavor was Frosted Cinnamon Buns. You could smell the wonderful scent in the house from it.


And yes, if you are in the Midwest, you are going to need your Woolen Mittens later this week with a sweater and a serious coat and hat.

Blog at you tomorrow!!



No comments: