Saturday, December 03, 2022

Advents 2 and 3

 The last couple of days I have been cleaning, going through all the Christmas tubs, decorating and putting a couple of trees.  Last year, we didn't put up any kind of holiday decor, we were just happy to make it through the season.

This year, I was on the fence, whether I wanted to or not.  But, I do love sitting with a tree lit,  Christmas decor just makes me happy, so I did.  Even though, as soon as the holiday is over I am ready to take it all down really fast! LOL.

What suffered was my blogging about the advents, and I messed up and opened day 3 on day 2, so there you have it, and here is both days all wrapped up into one.


Chelsea Yarns color way for Day 2 was Hot Toddy, and the coffee flavor was Heavenly Caramel and it was!


I couldn't decide if I was going to put the Snoopy tree up here, but found this is the attic, and decided that it was a perfect fit for the Snoopy Room/Recording Studio.


Today's Chelsea Yarns color way was Fireside, and my coffee was Turtles in a Cup!  
There were not any turtles there, thankfully, but I drank all of the pot like a rabbit.

And here is day 2 and day 3 of the Scrappy Blanket, the actual knitting was just reversed.

Hope you all are having a marvelous weekend!  Happy Knitting!

No comments: