Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Taking A Few

 I'm Back.  I took a few days off from blogging...one year mark yesterday and those who have followed the saga here at Chez PJKnits the last couple of years will know, if you haven't, well, we are just not going to dwell on it. It's time to somewhat move on, but, I am thankful to a facebook posting that my Knitting Camp friend Nancy Johnston posted yesterday, which sums it up.

So, let's talk knitting and what you've missed.  Because, I have been knitting a lot and planning some upcoming knits.  Along with working on my knitting journal which I have been adding things too.  I do love it.

Finished a square on my Scrappy Blanket last Sunday.

Finished just yesterday, my Sommerknus sweater out of the last of the Ultra Pima in Teal, (well, not the last of this color, but the rest is going into the donate bag, as two Summer sweaters, a Hospice shawl from a few years back, out of the same yarn and color is enough for this knitter).  It's ready for a blocking later today.

Also finished Friend to Friend, a perfect quick knit of a shrug, by Leslie Friend.  The yarn has special meaning and I'll talk about it later this week on an upcoming PJKnits podcast.


The weather has been gorgeous here at Chez PJKnits, so I am heading out do some knitting on the porch today to enjoys the sun and blue skies.  I hope you are as well!

Knit On!


No comments: