Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Stitch Marker Organizing

Since I have so much time on my hands at home, I am doing a bit of organizing along planning this January. How about you?

Last weekend, I decided it was time to do something about my collection of stitch markers.

I should have taken some before pictures, but honestly, my stitch markers have been all over the place, in this Plano box, in notions pouches for my many knitting bags and tucked here and there. 

The Plano box sits next to my chair in our living room and until recently has housed a lot of markers that I use which mostly consisting of those rubber markers in red, green and purple.  When I started to resort, I decided that I should use the first half of my box is my Cocoknits stitch markers, since those are the ones that are my new favorites, along with the ones on the far left, special markers that I like to use for the start of round markers.


The other side to house an oddity of things, and at this posting, I am rethinking what is in this side.

From left to right:

Pins to tighten my Chiagoo and KnitPicks needles.  I think these will be removed as I really don't use them, but use a special tool that I picked up some time ago that are with the actual needles.

Wooden markers that are laser engraved, and I only use these rarely, so they too, may be relocated.

Post-it tags that come in handy for marking things and I like to have them really handy so I don't have to go looking for them.

Removable plastic pin markers which come in handy for all sort of markings.

Paperclips and binder clips for a quick find.


And then the rest of them separated into another fishing lure box. 


Yes, that is quite the collection!

No comments: