Monday, January 18, 2021

Scrappy Sunday - January Edition

 Sunday mornings in 2021 are going to be Scrappy Sundays here at Chez PJKnits.



With a cuppa in hand and my two scrappy blankets, I am planning on putting at least a square in the mitered blanket and hopefully a row on the crocheted blanket.


My crochet blanket was started late in 2016 while recuperating from foot surgery.  There are more than 300 stitches on it, so it takes a bit of time to get across it.  Not long after I recovered from foot surgery, I put it in the basement, next to the washing machine, and it became the project that I would put a few stitches in it while I waited for the washing machine to fill up, which means it doesn't get a lot done on it. Hence the reason, it is now going to make its way into the Sunday morning rotation!


This Sunday's square goes quite well with it's surround squares.


Little by little this year, this thing is going to grow.



When I went into the knitting room to put the blanket away for another week, this lovely reminded me of my dear friend, Norma who made it for me.


Perfect memory for a scrappy kind of Sunday!


No comments: