Friday, January 08, 2021

Finally Finished Friday

This was one of those projects that started as one thing and ended up as another.

Originally, it was going to be a wrap.  But, as I started opening the daily advents up, I started wondering about the color choices.


After I saw that it was about five days of the same  variation of each color, I decided to stop and just open all of them.  And stop knitting on it.  Friends told me to rip it out and re-purpose the yarn. But, I left it on the needles just to percolate awhile.


I'm glad I did!  After opening a Christmas present from a friend of a top, I realized the first 15 days were perfect for a shawl for it.  I even mentioned when I opened it that I needed to check my stash out or the local yarn shop for some yarn to go with it.


 Sometimes it pays to just wait!

No comments: