Friday, January 22, 2021

Finally Finished Friday

 I can now reveal a little project I was working on since the first of the year, my Knitmas project for my friend Aleesha out in Washington.

The pattern is Air Hugs Wrap by Shanalines Designs.  Click here to see Shana's pattern


Shana designed it as part of the Zombie Knitpocalypse last June when instead of being able to spend it in Rochester, everything was done via Zoom.


There are so many ways to wear it, these are just some of the possibilities.


I knit mine out of Wonderland's Mad Hatter base, two color ways Capetown Blue and Beyond the Mirror #192 from my local yarn shop, The Fiber Universe.


I included some Jul buttons and a shawl pin, just as Shana showed it off in the pattern. 


It is in Aleesha's hands so she can decide how she wants to wear it!  This was a fun knit and I may just knit one for myself now!


No comments: