Monday, May 15, 2017

What's On Your Needles?

It's a color theme week for knitting early this week.  A Hospice shawl from my 3 Irish Girls Yarn from the Stash.  I'm lovin it.  The pattern is Cheryl Oberle's Simple Garter Prairie Shawl from her now out of print Folk Shawl book.    

This book is one of my faves so if you have it, keep it safe and if you don't have it and you see it in a shop somewhere, buy it! 


Next up is my Scarfy Thing.  I am doing a KAL over on the Espace Tricot Group in Ravelry.  This one has a date to finish by the 22nd, so there is still some knitting on it to be done.  The final product will go in by bin for the 40 Months 40 Cowls thingy I am doing towards retirement.


There are a couple of other projects on the needles, that I am working on, but not as hot and heavy as these two.  They are both so cool and a bit more involved that they need their own posts.  Catch you on the purl side with them.


No comments: