Friday, April 20, 2018

Friday Finds!

Yarn!  Of course and I really need to stop buying, but "needed" these for a couple of projects that I am dying to cast on.

I started out with the one on the left for a particular shawl.  But, then I thought what if when I get it, it really isn't the colors I was looking for.  So, I added the one on the right, you know just in case.  Then, I got them.



And what is so cool, is that they really look good together.  So, now I am torn.  Perhaps, I need to re-assess my choice in pattern.


I am so starved for real Spring weather, and something quick and easy to knit, something with instant gratification and something that will count towards some grams for the ZK Contest, that I bought some colors of Ultra Pima to supplement my caribe blue and white that I had in stash.  I'll show you later this weekend, what I am knitting with them all!

But, aren't they so springy?!!


And because I could not resist when I was at Fiber Universe, I picked up this colorways for Hospice Blanket that just screams me!


I want to cast on all the things!  Spring Fever, that is definitely what it is!  Happy Friday!

No comments: