Sunday, February 02, 2020

Sure You Can

celebrate Christmas in February!

We just got home from Iowa where we finally got to celebrate Christmas with my kids and grandkids.  I'll share pics of them later next week.

But, when I arrived home my Knitmas present came from Becky out in Virginia.  I was hoping for a box and Santa Mail delivered while we were gone.


It was so much fun digging into the box for all the reveals!


The knit was dead on, and I will get so much wear out of it.  I have been wanting to knit this cowl from Curious Handmade and now I don't have to.  Becky sent along the leftovers and they are being saved for a mitered square blanket for me that I want to do out of all the colors of the ocean...you know Caribbean Blue/Turquoise!


Becky added so many goodies including a cross stitch for my knitting room, a tuft soap, a snoopy ornament for my snoopy Christmas tree, some wonderful chocolates from Finland, sock yarn for socks just for me


And this Calma Llama that if it doesn't cure stress and make you laugh, well there is just no hope for you or me!


No comments: