Sunday, December 26, 2021

Just Some Day After

 Today, the day after Christmas, I wanted to post some fun things that went on while we were celebrating the Advent posts.

One day, after some appointments, the Tall Guy and I stopped at Starbucks, to pick me up a coffee.  In the car ahead of us, was a young lady in a red Fiat.  It was kind of funny, how we noticed that she pulled out her phone a second time before she drove away and presented it to the Starbuck's window.  When we pulled up to collect my coffee, the young lady at the window said it had been paid for.  It brings tears to my eyes, even as I type this.  What a positively sweet thing to do!

Pre-treatment start, we had a bit of a routine going, I would come to our main level, as the sun was sliding down to the West, and we would watch Escape to the Country.  One particular afternoon, I caught this shadow, and it just made me smile.


We really didn't decorate for the holidays, except for a couple of quick stuffed Snoopys placed just for fun, but upstairs, year round my Santa Snoopy sits in a little room.  This year, I would light him up as I went upstairs to have a bit of me time.  It was a light shining in a sometimes, down day.


The final Advent Square in my Cozy Memories Blanket.


And the last of the Chelsea Luxe Advents


I hope you dear reader had a wonderful Christmas, thank you for stopping by.


No comments: