Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Day 5 Market - The End

 I would say the market was a success.  On the backside, and after seeing what everyone else purchased, I wish we would have stayed Sunday and checked it out one more time.

But, I did get some very nice things -

From Twill and Print, pin, keychain that also doubles as gauge measurer, and a beer bottle opener.


From Kattrin Pelletier, some lovely note cards.


The Sonder Yarn booth was packed and finally after the third try, we motored in, where a sweater quantity in the Parade color way came home with me.  I've been ogling this color for over a year.  Also, an on the go leather ditty for my knitting bag.  Again, something, I have been wanting to get.

I've been following the Dolphina Collection on Instagram, and her booth was first on my list.  I got to chat with her, and picked up a new project bag.

After dinner, we went to the 4th floor, where we met up with most of all our friends from the U.S. for a Knit Night of our own.


This is the end.  Debbie and I got up very early on Day 6, and headed home, driving 16 hours straight, instead of staying over half way. It was so worth it to sleep in my own bed.

And now, back to our knitting.

No comments: