Saturday, August 19, 2023

Having A Blue Moment

 That is a blue color moment!  But, all the blues go with my favorite attire right now and into Fall, Blue Jeans.

Finished objects, WIPS and future knits all seem to be blue right now.  Not sure how that happened, but it did.

The Tolsta Tee in progress, based on an ensemble and inspiration pic from the Talbots catalog earlier this Spring.


Sea Salt, another WIP for them beach next February.


A future cast on, that may be a Spring 2024 sweater, Granito, out of Linen Quill.  The last two sweaters I knit were Linen Quill, so I am taking a bit of a break from it right now.


And lastly, finally, onto the sleeves of my Autumn League for this Fall.


I want to finish it, but, I, also want to cast on all the Fall sweaters.  

Have a good weekend!  It's gonna get hot again.  UGH, why not cast on one or ten new projects.  Stop me now.

No comments: