Thursday, January 18, 2024

Thing I Am Loving Right Now Today

Not waking up to some more snow, that I quickly put my jeans and boots on and went out to shovel for the mailman and grocery delivery.


It was a little deeper than it appears what floated to the porch, but about 20 minutes later, I had a pretty decent work out/steps that I was happy.  I don't do a great job, but enough to get the car down the drive and out to my garbage out.


 What I am loving right now is some fun knitting related stuff and well, yes, always my cuppa.


My Chip Basket, my progress keeper and my cup.  But, also, these cable locks from Twice Sheared Sheep.  They are coming in handy, for sure, on my Hansel Hap, so I don't have to push so hard to get the stitches close to the other end.



How is your hap knitting coming along??  Me, I am trying to knit on mine every morning with my cuppas and You Tube podcast watching, today, being an exception to having to dash out to shovel.

Oh, and before I forget, I am especially loving right now, sunshine and drips!!



Have a Joyful and Cozy Day!!


No comments: