Sunday, February 04, 2024

Today Is Like My Knitting

 49 degrees today and so I had to go out to the porch.  No, it is not ready for knitting by any means, but a good Sunday to go out, stand and look up to the sun, breathe in some fresh air and take some pics.

I seem to be on a Paula Perriera kick.  No sooner had I bound off and had Comfy blocking

then, I was casting on The Daily Pullover by her as well.


I still need to give Comfy one last try on and then weave in the ends.  The Daily Pullover is to the point where it is just knitting round and round for the body, so I am saving it for an upcoming trip.

I've no doubt that I will get to wear Comfy this season yet, despite the above normal temps, I am sure Mother Nature is not done with Winter here yet at Chez PJKnits, but I do long for knitting on the porch again.


No comments: