Friday, March 22, 2024

Mail Call Friday

 Well, the yarn buying just for Advent next year has come to an end.

I've bought some yarn for a Test Knit that I am doing and I will share it with you tomorrow, along with the project that has been so much fun for the last couple of days.

For now, here is the latest yarn purchase/mail call ( I also bought a skein for the Advent, but not showing here in case some of the participants read this).

There are some coffee socks that I want to knit for myself, and this one came across my feed on Instagram, and it is the perfect color way for coffee socks, don't cha think?

The yarn is from Arcane and so appropriately named My Happy Place.  The sock pattern is Coffee Break by Stoneknits and you can see what it looks like by clicking here

I'm not sure what brown I will use for the actual cup, but that will come, I may even have some in PYS to use.  That will come later, as I told myself, I cannot cast on a new sock til this WIP is complete.

Have a good Friday, hope it involves sunshine, ours has went MIA.

No comments: