Saturday, August 28, 2004

I'm Back! And have been for several days. But life has been so hectic this week. I did my first show as an Advisor for lia sophia and with that and putting away all of my Stitches Midwest stuff (and it is not all put away yet) it has been quite a week. And they actually wanted me to put in time at work and at the old part-time job at church.

I have some pics I have taken, but I don't even have time to show you those yet. Today in about an hour I am on my way to Indianapolis for a bus trip with the Peoria Area Stitches Guild. One of the stops will be Mass Ave Knit Shop. Believe it or not, there are a couple of things that I want to buy that I didn't find at Market or at Wool and Company in Geneva!

Hopefully tomorrow, I will have pics and more to report about Stitches Midwest. It was fabulous except I froze to death in most of the venues at Pheasant Run! It was un normally cold around here for the time of the year and I had all of those wonderful tank tops I just had to wear.

No comments: