Monday, August 16, 2004

What to do What to do? Two days, well really only one and half days before Jan and I head to Stitches Midwest. I have so much I want to be knitting on. But, tonight is my starter party for lia sophia. Get through it, and tomorrow, return house to normal (yarn all over the place), get nails done, wash car, get money.....Pack and definitely figure out what to take to knit on. I want to take it all, but frankly, there is only much time for knitting up there. Will be doing alot of stash enhancement, stopping at Wool and Company in Geneva on our way up on Wednesday.

When I get home, I have to finish a couple of gifts and then pull out my knitting for me. I finished the last of my Summer tanks so I could take it to Stitches with me. When I get back, I will show you all what followed me home! Until next week...Knit on!

No comments: