Sunday, October 01, 2017

Hello, October!

I love when a month starts on the first and it is the first day of the week.  And because it is, it is time to set some goals for the rest of the year here at PJKnits.


We finally got rid of those 90's this past week,  the days have been  drop dead gorgeous and there has been a hint of sweater weather coming.  It is not going to happen this week, but we can see it on the horizon, which means it really is time to start thinking about sweaters and sweater knitting.  I've got my bag of sweater knitting next to my chair and so many more that I want to cast on right now. I am so ready to start blogging about sweaters!

But, before I can go full in  sweater knitting, I have a couple of knits that I need to work on and get them finished.  Both of these are easy knits and great take for knitting in public and you don't have to schlep around a ton of yarn for them.

Grain, by Tin Can Knits is for Hospice.  Not only do I want to have it ready for the next time we meet there, but I really want to know how much Madelinetosh I will have left of it to use for a Hospice blanket.


My 2nd Avenue Wrap by Amy Miller.  I am loving working on it, even though there is quite a bit of to go.  Right now, I just want to be done with the green eyelet and move onto the next section and a new color.

The yarns here are some Lolodidit and some Sun Valley Fibers, and I am love them all!


Have a great day knitting and enjoy this first of October!


No comments: