Thursday, October 05, 2017

October FO Wanna Be

For the month of October over on the lupine hook group, we are celebrating Annette's birthday with a KAL.  She got to choose the plan and her plan was to work on projects from stash and weigh the results in October. 
 
I choose some of my WIPS that I really want to have as finished objects come the 31st.  And why not do them as part of a KAL as motivation.
 
First up, my 2nd Avenue Wrap.  I am finally past the green.   
 

Next up is for Hospice next week and so doable.  It is Tin Can Knits Grain Shawl and it can do double duty for the Grocery Girls Group.


And finally, a baby blanket or it may make its way to Hospice later in the month. Just depends if I find something I like a little better for a friend's baby.


I also weighed the start to my Hiro Sweater, but I really know this one won't be done in October, at least I don't think so.

Happy Thursday Knitters!!

No comments: