Sunday, March 18, 2018

On The Needles This Week

There are so many things that I want to be knitting right now, but isn't that the case with every one?!

But, there are two that I am concentrating on right now, despite my penchant for flitting from project to project!

I'm on the first of the sleeves of my Pavement Sweater.  This sweater can also be known as a wing and a prayer sweater.  


I am not 100% sure the hemline is one that I am going to like.  But, still, I am knitting on and hoping the tunic style blocks out to a good length.


I've also done some mods on it through the body accommodating for the hips and the sleeve width.  The best part of knitting this sweater is the yarn.  I love Sea Pearl from Briar Rose Fibers which my stash is more than indicative of.


My other main project is a Hospice Blanket.  I'm having fun knitting on this blanket, but man oh man, it is taking a bit of time just to get it to the halfway point.  I was hoping to have it done for next Thursday's hospice meeting, but I don't think that is happening this week, despite working on it a lot.


Each of these lovelies remind me so much of Spring which is coming this week!  YEA!!


No comments: