Friday, May 25, 2018

Friday Friday Friday!

It is the start of a long holiday weekend, the start of Summer (unofficially, but the weatherman predicts it is going fully feel like Summer here at Chez PJKnits.

Here are a few fun pictures to catch you up to what is going here.

Last weekend we were in Iowa, attending a mini meet for this little Gymnast!  Oh, what fun!
Baby Boy A also converted to Catholicism and we had a special surprise, that I'll blog about down the road.


I recorded episode 6 of pjknits on you tube yesterday.  I talked about and showed my knitting theme collection.  Here is what the prep looked like.  pjknits on you tube


And at the end, I revealed what I won in the Retreat in A Box contest from Lupine About Group on Ravelry  I am going to use everything this weekend!


Have a great holiday weekend!  Catch you on the purl side.

No comments: