Sunday, September 22, 2019

The Last Day of Summer

It's the last day of Summer!  How can that be?  There are so many things I wanted to accomplish during our Summer of Shawls.  I did have some fun, showing  off just some of the shawls that I love on my You Tube Channel pjknits

There are so many more things I wanted to talk about on the subject of shawls, so Shawl and Tell will be a regular segment in the next year on pjknits.

Later this week, I am going to cap off Summer of Shawls on the podcast with some shawls from my favorite designer and her book lanFolk Shawls that is obviously one of my favorites!  And we will chat about what is coming up this Fall.

In the meantime, here are the show notes from Episode 30 Fun Shawls - Have a great Knitting Week!

Fun Shawls - Why They Are Fun
Colors
Yarn
Texture
Shapes
For Me, they are a staple for my Winter wardrobe to wear with turtlenecks to work
And you can always throw them over your Winter coat

Fun Shawls I Have Knit
3 Color Cashmere Shawl by Joji Locatelli from Republic of Wool Twist Fingering
 Snozzberry, Fizzy Lifting Drink, Candy is Dandy

Drachenfels by Melanie Berg from Rosy Green Wool Cheeky Merino Joy
  Moss, Wilde Mauve, Sand

Quick Silver by Melanie Berg from Sun Valley Fiber MCN Fingering
  Ocean, Frost and Ambassador

Find Your Fady by Andrea Mowry from
  A Whimsical Wool Yarn Co - Always Be Yourself...unless you can be a unicorn
  Fiber Story - Aqua/Yellow
  Hedgehog Fibers Sock Yarn - Potluck
  Sun Valley Fibers - MCS Fingering - Onyx
  Vivid Yarn Studio - Aqua
  Vivid Yarn Studio High Twist Fingering - Berry Crush

Finished Objects
Le Petite Parisien from Espace Tricot out of Schulana Angora-Fashion
Purl Ridge by Stephen West out of Madelinetosh Holi Festival
  and Llama
Sock Tubes

No comments: