Thursday, September 19, 2019

What's On The Needles This Week?

I have to admit, I really want to get these things done, so I can have some fun with my knitting!  But, until then, knit, knit, knit.

A super simple garter scarf for the 40 Months Project, out of my leftovers of YOTH Father in Concord Grape.  This is going to be such a long, generic scarf!


This is probably going to be the oddest scarf in the bunch.  The yarn is tied together as you see it.  That is the way it came.  And yes, some are skinnier than others and there is a chenille one that is going to stick out.  But, I am going with it and hoping, an artsy lovin person will like it!


This yarn is so soft!  I just wish I would have started knitting with it before it was discontinued by Cascade!  It has some acrylic in it, but it is a dream to knit with - Cash Vero.


I have to admit, I really want to get these things done, so I can have some fun with my knitting!  But, until then, knit, knit, knit.

No comments: