Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Birthdays

I had a birthday a couple of weeks ago.  Unfortunately, with recovery of surgery, and a major health scare in our family, it was very difficult to celebrate or even think about a birthday.  Since then, things have improved with the health scare for which we are very thankful.

Some of my knitting friends, came to visit the week after, and were there to cheer me up and they brought gifts!  It was a wonderful day, and helped me think about other things.  That is the kind of friends one needs, dontchathink?!

And so I have to brag on all the gifts:

You have seen this pic last week, but the Charlie Brown and Snoopy Fall figurine was part of the gifts from Becky.


Along with new jammies for ZK



And this adorable hand painted plate and fired by her hubby





Debbie brought me some super cool yarn, dyed by a young girl in Florida.  What shall this be?


Brenda gave me this super cool assortment of gifts:


A new mug to have a cuppa on the podcast and to add to my collection
And this super cool knitting needle holder from Knitting I Love ( I follow her You Tube Channel and her on instagram.


And finally, before all the turmoil began a week or so before my birthday, I bought myself a birthday present from La Bien Aimee in Paris (cause that's what we do at Chez PJKnits)


And another year of birthday celebration has ended.

No comments: