Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Finally, this week, we are getting back to more normal Fall temperatures, rather than those pesky wintery temps and snow.  This pic is the entirety of my Fall decorating this year, since I am unable to lift any big objects, but I think it is pretty cute, none the less. 


Last weekend, I decided that the EPS sweater I had been knitting was just not what my 4th of July yarn wanted to be, so I recast on The Weekender by Andrea Mowry.  I am so happy I made the change, as the yarn just screamed to be a Weekender.  


I have plenty of this color way, so I am not super worried about having enough, but am saving my EPS yarn just in case, it needs to be used here later.  In the meantime, I do have another 4th of July yarn from BriarRose Fibers in a green that I will be incorporating into an EPS sweater that I will talk about later.

Until next time, Knit On!

No comments: