Monday, March 13, 2023

Monday Check-In

Happy Monday from Chez PJKnits in Central Illinois...today's weather - Cloudy, Windy, Chilly and it was spittin a bit of something earlier, but I am not complaining, I have my cuppa and my knitting.  So much knitting I want to do.  

Are you feeling that Spring like castonitis?  I am, but trying very hard to concentrate on a couple of knits, which I'll show in a couple of days to update you dear blog.

For now, I am bringing out a knit that I knit forever ago to wear around the house and out when I need a quick throw and go sweater.  It is Three Sisters in Cheryl Oberle's Folk Jackets book.  I knit it out of Cascade 220, and although it is getting a tad big on me, it still gets me where I am going.


 On the knitting avenue, last Thursday and Friday, I made myself knit on my Niagara sweater, while watching IHSA Boys Basketball on t.v.  There is no way it is going to be done by St. Pat's Day on Friday, but that is o.k. for now.

I did do a couple of squares yesterday in my Scrappy Blanket.  I have to confess, I could have done more than two yesterday, but I am so enamored with my Garter Marler Cardigan by Stephen West, that I could barely get through two yesterday.



Hope you are having a great start to a new week, and despite whatever weather there is, you are choosing JOY!


No comments: