Friday, March 03, 2023

You Wouldn't Know It

 But, earlier this week, a bit of Spring came to Chez PJKnits!

I saw two robins late in the day on Wednesday.


I had a cuppa on the front porch, sitting in the sun and enjoying almost 60 degree weather.

I brought my knitting on the river table and rocker, and knit a bit on a Hospice Shawl.  I think that may be my knitting on the porch project this Spring, it is an easy knit and sunny too!

I cast on Sea Salt, and dug out my Summer knitting project bag.  

I didn't get much more done on it, as another project that I will post more about this weekend.


Best of all this week???  We got the email that Knitting Camp is taking place in July and Linda and I both secured our spot...

It has been two years since we have been together and at camp too! 
So looking forward to Wisconsin in July!


This morning, Winter is back with winds, rain and possible snow later today.  Followed by some chilly weather predicted for next week. And, as just a year ago, I've caught a bit of a cold....yes, a cold, not you know what, as I did test just to make sure.

So, I will sit back today, with multiple warm cuppas, do some knitting and watch whatever comes.

Hope you all have a great weekend and get good news as well!

No comments: