Sunday, October 22, 2023

Did Not Go To Rhinebeck


No, I did not go to Rhinebeck this weekend, and given the weather out that way, I’m glad I wasn't.  Yes, it has been on my bucket list, but never managed to make it happen.  And of this posting, I’m ok with taking it off the list. 

This is what my Rhinebeck looked like at the start of the weekend, just missing my cuppa!


A Friend to Friend Shrug in process for one of my daughter-in-law's birthday next week!


And progress on my Turtle Dove Cardigan which I finally made the split for.  Now inches of stockinette til I reach the rib at the bottom.

What did happen this weekend was a celebration of one of my knitting friends 50th birthday. Friends from Chicago, Kentucky and Virginia came to celebrate. It was a fun time with food, drinks, desserts, knitting and coffee.

Our version of Central Illinois Rhinebeck!  



No comments: