Wednesday, October 04, 2023

What Have You Been Knitting On Lately?

 Me, I've been doing a bit of knitting lately, but not getting anywhere very fast.

I had this great idea, to spend a day on each of my sweater projects each day. 


Started out like gang busters, with the Turtle Dove Cardigan out of Cascade Cantata that I bought a year agoish over in Indiana.

I like knitting on it and its cheery color, but, I do have to keep track of the rib and when to knit or purl into the back loop and the increases.

Next up this week, the Friday Tee.  It is on a finer needle than the Turtle Dove and doesn't require as much thought as to where I am on it, now that I have split for the sleeves and am knitting forever on the body.


I just wonder if I shouldn't put it to the sidelines and concentrate on some other wintery sweaters, then pick this back up come the new year, say, when I am in Florida for a couple of weeks?


Then, I will have a nice new Spring sweater to wear under my jacket.

To be continued...

It is back to more like Fall weather here at Chez PJKnits, after having a a definite return of Summer and AC for a few days.


No comments: