Sunday, October 03, 2004

I usually take the weekend of Thanksgiving as my weekend to do nothing, but sit and watch t.v. and knit. I will do this again this year, but since a little bit of outpatient surgery on Thursday, I have taken this weekend easy just like I do at Thanksgiving time. I started a new project, Twisted Sisters Jacket that I will show pics of progress tomorrow. But in the mean time, I spent a little time just doing a couple of scarves that I accumulated yarn for. Don't know who they are for, I might give as gifts to ladies at work this year, or I might try and sell them. Anyway pics above this post as to what I have been doing while I recuperate this weekend. I am taking tomorrow off too, need to get up and accumulate myself to getting back to work after sitting around for four days.

No comments: