Wednesday, October 06, 2004

What I did tonight besides eat~~~ It was a busy day at work today and I lapsed into my wanting to eat all of my points for the week. Anyway, I finished the right front on the vest. Still had yarn left so I am knitting on the left front now. I can tell I am feeling more like myself, because I am staying up later now and just told myself that I will knit on the left front until I run out of yarn tonight. Besides, I love it, there is great t.v. tonight. At the moment Boston and Anaheim baseball is on and will give me plenty of company..... Yankees won, boo hiss! I like watching baseball , but there is something about the ESPN reporters that bother me. They definitely need to chill, and I can't help wonder just who they are for?? Cardinals won yesterday. Yesterday was a good day!

Tomorrow night I am getting together with friends to knit. Our friend has been gone for over a month, so we are going to have dinner and then knit. So much to talk about.... So much to show. And of course, have talk about going to Mary's Yarn Shop in Eureka on Saturday. Need serious yarn shopping. Hopefully, she will have the same dye lot that I need to finish the vest.


No comments: