Monday, October 16, 2006

I Picked Up A Couple of New Magazines

I keep thinking that I might subscribe to Vogue. Right now, there is not much that I want to knit out of it. The reason I have been even giving it a look, is quite frankly, because Meg is writing an article for them. If it were not for her article, I probably would not subscribe, I'd just look at it Barnes and Noble and make an issue by issue decision.
I do like Interweave Knits. I don't subscribe to it either, but I find myself buying each issue as it comes out too. They have some good articles and this Holiday issue has a scarf I want to make. Funny, though, the same scarf is in a book I own. I guess I should have looked at it first before buying....

The only magazine I do subscribe to is Knitter's. I keep thinking they will surprise me and give me more, but so far, not. I skim through the designs and again I am just not excited. The articles can be good at times, but I have to confess after having my new issue a few weeks, I still have not went back to it to read them. But yet, I won't give up my subscription. You never know when an emerging desinger will come along out of Knitter's and I will want to go back to the beginning of time to see what they have done.

No comments: