Sunday, January 28, 2007

I've Spent The Weekend Reading

And now it is time to turn to knitting. I have not knit a bit since Knit Night on Thursday. There must be something wrong with me! Not really, I just felt like reading.

So, now I am catching up on blog reading and I'm trying to decide on what to take to Puerta Vallarta in 15 days. I usually take a pair of socks, because I know I could come home with a pair almost done. I very rarely knit around the beach or the pool, but do alot of knitting at the airports and on the way home and back. But, I am giving thoughts to taking something else this time. I'm thinking about starting the Clapotis Shawl out of some Koigu that I had for one of Candace Eisner Strick's Look at Me Poncho. At some point I thought the yarn would look good in a shrug pattern that I have. But, I don't think I'm the shrug kind of person. Now, I'm thinking about swatchin the yarn for Clapotis to take with me.

Decisions, decisions!

No comments: