Sunday, January 02, 2011

She's On A Roll

Just bear with me for a few days! Normally, the blog wishes everyone a happy new year and then moves on. Unfortunately, thats not the case this year. This year, I'm going to take a few days and keep the start of the new year going for awhile.

Yesterday, I spent a really nice time at Norma's Annual New Year's Open House. I meant to take pictures to post, but didn't think about it until I was on my way home. Norma feeds us and we sit around and knit or cross stitch and we rehash our holiday experiences and just have a fantastic time!

Today, I'm doing laundry and gearing myself up for going back to work tomorrow.

I have to say I am kind of ready to go back to work! I've been off since Christmas Eve and alot of the time has been spent knitting. I wish I could say I finished something, but I am nearing the end of a sweater that I have been knitting on, and I hope to finish the 2nd sleeve tomorrow and try it on again. I am thinking that it might be a tad too big, and that I might have to rip the body back just a bit, but I'll wait and make that decision on Thursday, once I get a chance to get other opinions.

Tomorrow, it's back to work. I feel pretty relaxed and my motto for this new year is No Stress, No Pressure in life, in work and in knitting!

By the way, did you all realize that yesterday was 1/1/11....and that this year the day after my birthday will be 11/11/11?! We will have to make a special note when it is 11:11 am or pm on 11/11/11.

No comments: