Saturday, February 12, 2011

I Just Need A Scarf Now

I've been knitting this yarn to death. I am bound and determined to use it all up. It started with the Mondo Cable Pulli.


Next up was to knit Caliormetry. I wasn't sure that I would wear it, but I am likin this one. Simple look.


It helped to get the button sewn down on it. Ah ha, so thats how it looks.

I like it!

And today, I finished the mittens from Luxury Yarn One Skein Wonders. It's Cheryl Oberle's mitten pattern.


I didn't plan it, but the striping on both mittens is on the same place!

This Eco Duo by Cascade is a scrumptious yarn! I think I have just enough for a scarf which I am going to do my best to finish this weekend!

1 comment:

Kristen Rettig said...

The yarn is very pretty, I agree! I love the color gradations. I am a sucker for grays and browns together.