Thursday, September 14, 2017

What A Week!

I've been on the go all week long, and here it is Thursday already!

I headed out to a symposium in Chicago on Tuesday, leaving the house at 5:00 a.m. and getting back at 6:00 p.m.

Next, the Tall Guy and I hopped in the car on Tuesday night at 6:30 and  headed over to Iowa for Grandparent's Day with Mona Lisa, getting home on Wednesday at 2:00 p.m.  Didn't get to do Grandparent's Day at her school because she was running a fever.  But, we got to do a morning of Grandparents Day at their house with her and Poppy.  It was a morning of cuddles and just plain ole fun!

This morning was Hospice.  I turned in a shawl of Mandala yarn by Lion Brand.  I had to nip into the second skein just for the bind off, so I'll use the rest of it and some leftovers of other yarns for a blanket for next time.



Back to work for a half day of catching up with 2 1/2 days of work and then to Knit Night.

Now, I'm looking square at Friday and the weekend!

Where did that week go?

No comments: