Sunday, September 24, 2017

What's On The Needles This Week

Well, at this very moment, I am concentrating on two things, but all bets are off as some yarn is to arrive from Sun Valley Fibers tomorrow AND, I need to cast on one of the Summer Trio Shawls by Cheryl Oberle at some point in time.  That KAL started on Friday, but first I have at least one that have current deadlines.

I really would like to have Grain by Tin Can Knits done and blocked for Thursday's Hospice.  This is also part of the Ravelry Group Lupine Hook's KAL that goes through Saturday, the end of September. That date may be much more realistic!  I am loving the easy going of this one.  The yarn is stash yarn from the Knit 4 Together Days and has been re-purposed, given away and given back.  It certainly has made the rounds!


And I am plugging around on my 2nd Avenue for Knit Saturdays and Knit Nights.  As soon as Grain is done, this one will get a lot more attention.


That is if I keep myself from knitting/casting on several more things!

Happy Sunday, catch you on the Purl Side!

No comments: