Monday, November 27, 2017

Casting On


Those gals over at Espace Tricot tempted me again with a new free pattern.



I tried my best to get these same yarns for mine, but then decided to go with yarn from my local yarn shop, The Fiber Universe.  ( Funny how the polish of the week matches it!)



 I cast on yesterday as a bit of a palette cleanser after finishing my Hiro Sweater.  It still needs to be blocked especially in the yoke.  This one was a couple of years in the making.  I bought the yarn at January Thaw in 2015 and finally got my courage up to cast on last month.


It has been an unusual November and next week's weather is the 50's again.  I'm not complaining at all, the longer we can go without those sub zero temperatures and snow gives me more time to knit some more sweaters for my Knitters Wardrobe!

Have a great week!

No comments: