Sunday, November 05, 2017

If I Could Turn Back Time

I did turn back time this morning, did you?  We all say to ourselves if I could, well we did, now didn't we?  How did it feel?  Wonderful!  I stayed up late and slept in this morning til I couldn't sleep anymore, how nice was that?!

I started my annual Fall Cleaning yesterday and got back at it again today.  It feels so good to have things in their place, a good dusting of everything and lots of vacuuming.  I still have those pesky bathrooms and kitchen to do, but I'll save them for later this week.

Amongst the Fall Cleaning, there was a lot sorting through knitting projects, patterns and yarn from the Summer that I had grand ideas of knitting on.  And now, with what looks to be Fall really settling in, its time to haul out the sweater knitting, which I am so looking forward to, but first I've got a Hospice blanket on the needles that has to be done first.


I took the leftovers from my last shawl that was finished last week, and created a ball out of all of them.


Using the magic knot to piece it all together.  Normally, I am not particular fan of this knot, but I had so many little balls that needed to be pieced together.


I am hoping there will be sufficient yarn to make a decent size lap blanket with what I've got.  Time will tell.

And speaking of time, I'm just a few days away from a major birthday this week!  I am looking forward to the day and going to celebrate it up big, taking the day off and thinking about  some changes in my 60's that I want to make.  No turning back time here!

No comments: