Friday, November 24, 2017

Fantastic Friday - My Old Cookbook

 I've pulled out my look book from several years back and realized that a lot of the looks I saved in 2014 still have relevance in 2017 and I'm doing a little shopping/dreaming for me this Friday after Thanksgiving.



Some of them can be pulled together from my wardrobe already, some require some purchases to pull them off and some are going to need knitted either from my stash or after I find some yarn for them.

Quite a few yarn and pattern vendors are offering up after Thanksgiving Sales and I might just as well take advantage of the savings to order what I need to pull my new winter wardrobe off for my 60's, you know.

Hope your Friday is Fantastic, whatever you choose to do today.  Mine is a lot of just what I want to do and no getting in the car to do it!

Catch you on the purl side!

No comments: