Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Now For The Real Holiday

I have the entire week off between Christmas and New Years.  The Tall Guy does not.  The grandkids are coming on the first so we will celebrate one more Christmas then.

The snow arrived on  Christmas Eve and then it went to the single digits here at Chez PJKnits. Me, I am taking advantage of this week off and a quiet house.  Staying up late, sleeping in a bit, drinking coffee, knitting and watching knitting podcasts.  It is the best!  I love the quiet and just me during the day.


I've managed to finish a couple of things to show you on Friday.  They are all the way finished, meaning blocked and in some cases in the hands of the recipients, one other is for Baby Boy A who will get it after the first.

In the meantime, I knit something for me, and knit a bit on my Nice-capades sweater.


I cast on another Getting Warmer, but this is as far as it got for now.


I've got to get busy on my Knitmas gift (deadline February 1st ) and have made a bit of headway on it this morning, but, alas,  I cannot show it yet, as it is a surprise and I am keeping it under wraps or in the bag for now.  I'm documenting it as I go and later in February, I'll give you the play by play of it all.


Have a great Wednesday and stay warm with your knitting nearby!!

No comments: