Wednesday, April 03, 2019

Get A Picture

You know one of my pet peeves is when knitters don't take pictures of themselves in their knitted sweaters and post in their project page.  When I am contemplating knitting a sweater, I pour over the pictures on Ravelry to see if I can find someone who has a body like mine.  I sometimes even see if I think they may be of the same decade as me to see if it is a style that I should be wearing.

But now, I have to confess I am sometimes that person.

Two reasons, I really dislike the finished project or I can't get someone to take a good pic of me.

For my Avalanche, I have to say originally, I wasn't over in love with it when it was first finished.  But, last Saturday, the weather was conducive to wearing sweaters one more time and I popped my Avalanche on just for giggles.  My friend, Debbie, took the picture and you know what, I am liking Avalanche more and more.


Sometimes, you just need to get a good picture!

No comments: