Sunday, April 14, 2019

I'm Blaming It On The Weather

What?  It's Spring!

It is not supposed to snow this much in April, the day before tax day is it?  I have put my winter coat away and my snow boots.  I am refusing to get them out, just refusing to take them back out of the closet.


I am going to blame the weather on my lack of focus on my knitting this weekend.  I am all over the place.  I have so many ideas circulating around in my head of projects that I want to knit next, swatches I want to swatch for  a direction I want to explore on my You Tube podcast later this Summer, ZK contest knitting...

Oy!  So many ideas!


And Veronika, which I desperately want to finish this week.  I am so ready to be done with her.


But, my latest 40 Cowl/Scarves has me wanting to knit on it too.  I am having so much fun with these all of a sudden.  Probably because they can be easily finished in a few days, but also, because I can't wait to see what the next one looks like and to use some stash yarn.


Then there is the need to buy some yarn.  I almost bought some today, even though I clearly don't have time to knit on any new yarn right now.  And so I am pretty proud of myself that it stayed in my cart and is not coming to my stash anytime soon.

Self pat on back!  Happy Sunday Knitters!

No comments: