Saturday, June 08, 2019

Packing Some Knitting

I am off to a dance recital this weekend, so I am packing just a bit of knitting.

First up is the Sunny Baby Blanket.  I have about six more repeats to go and I am hoping to get a bit done this weekend.  It is a nice easy knit and can be done while in the car.  It is one of those timeline knitting projects and needs to be done in just over a week, so I am going to be knitting on it a lot this weekend.

My hope is to have it almost done by the time Monday rolls around.  I have my donut progress keeper in the very top row right now to see how much I really can accomplish.


Another timeline knitting project that needs to be done by the 17th is a test knit I am doing.  I have a lot of knitting to do on it, so it is coming along, but first up is the baby blanket!


And finally, a cowl for during the dance recital.  It is easily knit in the dark as it just in the round stockinette and easy to put down during the clapping.





Have a great weekend, catch you on the purl side!

No comments: