Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Episode 32 PJKnits Sweater Project

#pjknitssweaterproject   on instagram

You  can watch Episode 32  Here

Show Notes:

Finished Object - Ranunculous from one strand Madtosh Light and one strand mohair from Nice and Knit

Episode 7 - My Sweater Project 1st introduced   Here
Questions and Answers on June 3, 2018 Blog
Episode 14 - MSP  Here
Episode 15 - Styles. Here
Episode 20 - My Binder. Here
Episode 21 - Sweaters I want to knit Here
Episode 22 - What Styles I turn to, What I need in my wardrobe and Body Issues Here

Blog post where I show my body in a tank top for measuring Here

From Schoolhouse Press
EPS - Elizabeth Percentage System
The Opinionated Knitter
Knitter's Workshop

Knit Picks Tutorial
Knitty.com
Briar Rose Fibers - Fourth of July

Brooklyn Tweed
Ease
Sweater Size

Sweaters I Want to Knit
No FrillsNo Frills - watch for my upcoming blogpost about this sweater in progress from
A Homepsun House


The Weekender
Turtle Dove II
Friday Over Again
Gracious
Mountain High

Check these out
Spring Leaves on Block Island by Sheryl Hill
Oh! Loops
Drops Air - I purchased mine from   Espace Tricot

Podcast to check out for a sweater fashion show on You Tube - chevyrell  Sweata Weather


"If you already knit, you can knit a sweater.  There are no new skills, you knit, you purl" -Unknown
                   

No comments: