Friday, October 11, 2019

Finally Finished Friday




Ranunculous is finally finished.  The color way of Madtosh Light is Buttonjar Blue and the Nice and Knit mohair is Seaside.  The sweater and the color ways are so reminiscent of a sweater I had in high school!


After thinking I could wear a crop sweater, and discovering that I am 62 not 26, and that crop sweaters are no longer something I should even try wearing, I ripped back the 3 inches of ribbing, reknit some added length and another 3 inches of ribbing.


I like the fit as is, so when I blocked it, I only let the yoke sit in the water and soak to open the lace.  This is my first time working with mohair in a sweater, and I have my next one all caked up and ready to go for swatching.


Stay tuned!


























No comments: