Friday, October 04, 2019

Finally Finished Friday

40 Months/40 Wraps

This simple garter scarf is a bit funky.  The yarns were all pre-wound together and just knotted.  I did trim the knots out because it just was giving me too much of an unfinished look.


Another simple garter scarf out of my Veronika leftovers in navy.  I thought there needed to be a scarf in the collection that was super simple and a plain navy.


From a kit that I picked up from Knit 4 Together when the were going out of business.  The yarn is Cash Vero and I am sorry that I didn't knit with this yarn before Cascade stopped carrying it.  It is so super soft and I would totally have loved a sweater out of it.


Another simple garter scarf in red.  The yarn is unknown, but I think a perfect red for the season.



No comments: